IRIS Sup 'offers courses in applied geopolitics leading to two Level 1 titles recognized by the State (registered with the RNCP by decree of 23 February 2017, published in the Official Journal of 3 March 2017), Bac 5 level: "Analyst in International Strategy "and" Humanitarian Manager ".
The training leading to the Title Manager Humanitarian (bac 5) combines the expertise in strategic analysis and geopolitics of IRIS and the experience of NGOs and recognized actors of international solidarity. The training is characterized by a common core grouping the knowledge and skills at the heart of the humanitarian management profession and three courses:
- operational journey
- strategic course
- advocacy and communication of influence
Our partners on projects since 2014: Action against Hunger, Alima, Doctors of the World, Solidarity International, MSF Access Campaign, First Emergency, The Nubian Vault, MakeSense, Global Health Action, Libraries Without Borders, The Chain of Hope.
Crisis situations multiply and localize, putting the actors of the emergency and post-emergency response to the test in terms of access, risk management and aid effectiveness.
The operational pathway allows students to develop a tactical dimension and significantly improve the impact of emergency and post-emergency programming.
Graduates from this course will be able to act quickly and effectively, design and implement tactics to access the most vulnerable, manage their team and stress in an insecure, multicultural and complex environment.
Common Core 247 H
MODULE 1. GEOPOLITICS - 50 H
- Commentary on international news
- Middle East and North Africa
- Sahelian and sub-Saharan Africa
- South East Asia
- Russia and countries of the former Soviet Union
- Latin America, Central America and the Caribbean
MODULE 2. METHODS AND TECHNIQUES FOR STRATEGIC ANALYSIS - 35 H
- Structural Analysis
- Morphological analysis
- Scoping, stakeholder analysis
- Strategic Planning: SWOTTA, MAO and TESTs
- Risk Management and Crisis Management
MODULE 3. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT - 53 H
- Decentralized cooperation
- The social and solidarity economy
- History and evolution of the humanitarian ecosystem
- Analysis and evolution of economic exchanges
- Elements of international law
- Elements of international organization
- Civil societies and international relations
- Economic structures of developing countries
- Geopolitical issues of climate change
MODULE 4. GCP AND PROGRAMMING - 53 H
- Presentation of projects by organizations
- Programming Methodology (GCP, Strategic Foresight)
- Application and practice of programming (in 1/2 group)
- Monitoring and Evaluation, Theory (GCP)
- Application and practice monitoring and evaluation (in 1/2 group)
- Financing and budgetary construction, theory
- Application and Practice, Financing and Budget Building (in 1/2 group)
- Innovative financing: sponsorship, crowfunding and sponsorship
MODULE 8. MEMORY - 4 H
MODULE 9. PREPARATION FOR PROFESSIONAL LIFE - 20 H
- Professional Positioning
- Methodology note and internship report
- Team building, empowerment
- Application and practice team building, emp.
- Professional experience: internship, professionalization contract, civic service, etc. (455 hours minimum)
- English (depending on level) online with Gymglish: 5 mails per week for 8 months.
Operational route 78 H
MODULE 5-O. IDENTIFICATION AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Funding tools 1: identification of financial partners and development of a financing strategy
- Funding tools 2: specificities of donors: guidelines and framework contracts
- Principles, Issues and Tools for Safety Management • Logistics Management • Human Resource Management
MODULE 6-O. FRAMEWORK OF INTERVENTION AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Sectoral expertise
- Transversal Operational Issues 1: Targeting and Selection of Recipients • 2: Environmental Management • 3: Themes
- Procedures for interventions
- Operational innovations
- Watch, preparation and emergency response
MODULE 7-O. EXPOSURE AND OPERATIONAL SETTING
- Operationalization of an intervention strategy
- Simulation and behavior in a situation of security stress. Personal Field Security Training, OSC-Highfield Training Certificate.
In partnership with OSC Consulting.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 11, 2018