The title "International Strategy Analyst" aims to develop its analytical, action and decision support capabilities in international environments.
To validate this title 3 courses are possible, corresponding to different specialties and universes:
- Defense, Security and Crisis Management
- Geoconomy and risk management
- Geopolitics and prospective
The course "Geopolitics and Foresight" is delivered in partnership with Grenoble Ecole de Management. Training also sanctioned by a Certificate in geopolitics and prospective joint IRIS / ESC Grenoble.
The geopolitical and prospective course, Bac 5 level, aims to:
- confirm the student's knowledge and understanding of international relations issues;
- make operational its ability to analyze contemporary strategic issues;
- to equip it with professional tools and techniques used in a professional context related to international activities and issues.
Presentation of the teachings
Both theoretical and practical, the courses are divided into ten modules allowing:
- strengthen geopolitical knowledge and understanding of major international issues;
- develop its research and operational analysis capabilities;
- learn to mobilize knowledge and skills to meet professional demands;
- to refine his professional project.
This training meets the needs of those who wish to give an international dimension to their profile, by deepening their geopolitical knowledge and by acquiring specific tools for the exercise of international functions.
The ability to analyze a complex international context is indeed an essential skill for any manager or professional to practice and make decisions internationally.
In administrations, in large companies or organizations operating on complex terrains and in sensitive sectors, the role of analyst is important as well.
Each student, of different academic and professional origin, is composed of an original profile with courses, various personal works and internships.
Our graduates operate in the business of consulting, commerce, politics, communication, public bodies or private companies, in France or abroad.
Admission on file and interview. Profile of the students recruited: passionate about geopolitics and international news, master's degree 1 or 2 (or equivalent) in law, AES, economics and management, political science, commerce, languages, communication, journalism, history, IEP, schools of trade or engineers. A good level of English is required, knowledge of a second, rarer language is an asset.
DECROCTING INTERNATIONAL GEOPOLITICAL AND ECONOMIC NEWS - 32 H
- Analysis of international news
- Decryption of international economic news
- International news: Anglosaxon perspective (English)
REGIONAL EMERGENCIES, ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL DYNAMICS - 32 H
- Economic Dynamics of Asian Countries and NICs
- The economic emergence of Africa
- Latin America in globalization
REGIONAL INSTABILITIES, CONFLICT AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT - 52 H
- The Maghreb, between stability and regression
- The Middle East, seismic zone of international relations
- Strategic tensions in Asia
- Southeast Asia (ASEAN zone)
- The regionalization of conflicts in Africa: definition and challenges
- Simulation Exercises: International Negotiation / Crisis Management
GLOBAL POWER - 36 H
- The United States, first overall power
- European Union: actors and decision-making process
- Russia and the CIS in recomposition
- China, global power
GLOBAL GEOPOLITICAL CHALLENGES - 62 H
- Religious actors: international prospects
- Geopolitics of climate change
- Energy security
- Geopolitics of organized crime
- International migrations
- Geopolitical issues of transport and digital
- Geopolitics of energy infrastructures
- Energy transitions
DIPLOMACY PROJECT - 23 H
- The actors of the foreign policy of France
- Diplomacy Project
DIPLOMACY PROJECT - 29 H
- History of Foresight and Methodology: What Contributions for Geopolitics and Diplomacy?
- Initiation to Foresight
- Foresight project
- Project management
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT - 14 H
- Strategic Management (Level 1 or 2)
TOOLS FOR ANALYSIS AND RESEARCH - 14 H
- Professional written methodology
- Methodology Country risk
- The international cards
MEMORY - 4 H
- Methodology of the dissertation
PREPARATION FOR PROFESSIONAL INSERTION - 22 H
- Professional environments
- Professional coaching workshops (in 1/2 group)
- Professional experience: internship, professionalization contract, civic service, etc. (455 hours minimum)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 11, 2018