With the Master in Digital Marketing aims to introduce an element of innovation in small businesses, where activities related to marketing are usually in a single department and its director directs all activities of the commercial function. In large companies, on the contrary, it is normal to have more than one department, existing technical and middle management for each of the product segments and / or services, or even for each of the marketing practice areas. The product manager and / or brand are examples of this type of professional and result of the specialization of marketing.
These professionals should be people with strong analytical skills, organization and leadership and should be able to develop and implement global marketing strategies, the digital level. These are people who have to contact a number of different people (internal and external to the company), learn teamwork, possess excellent communication skills (oral and written). In addition, his duties require that they be knowledgeable people from their environment (economy, competition, consumer habits, trends, technological innovations, etc.) and creative, so that they can develop appropriate strategies, innovative and able to increase sales business.
- Consultancy in e-marketing, e-business and e-commerce;
- Planning, management and mediation results of Digital Marketing actions;
- Implementation of e-commerce systems;
- communication pieces creation for printing on paper and for publication on the Internet;
- Development of Interactive Contents for CD-ROM / DVD and mobile communication equipment;
- Capture and editing digital audio and video;
- Implementation and CRM systems management.
Program taught in: