The Digital Marketing Master
With this Master you will learn the essential concepts to improve the positions of a website in the results of the search engines (SEO), you will create ad campaigns in Google (SEM) or in Facebook; you will get more followers on Twitter, you will create conversion-oriented Facebook pages and start a network of contacts on Linkedin (Community Manager); You will create an account in Google Analytics, establish conversion goals and make personalized reports on the performance of a website (Web Analytics). This Master is highly recommended for all those who want to take their first steps in the online marketing sector.
The Master has a 100% practical approach where you will learn the definition of a digital marketing strategy by applying it directly to real cases and exercises. You will develop the knowledge and skills necessary for the design, implementation, management, analysis and measurement of a Digital Marketing Plan for any type of project: a personal web page, a web of services or a website of an SME.
Provide the student with an integral knowledge of the new digital tools used in the digital marketing sector, including social networks.
- Online Strategy
- Web Analytics
- Community Manager
- Community Manager
- SEO Consultant
- SEM Consultant
- WEB Analyst
- 100% practical classes
- Teachers with both teaching and professional experience
- Realization of individualized projects
- Advice on the preparation of the work book
- View, use and resources of web pages
- Access to specialized publications
- Information on conferences, fairs, festivals and exhibitions
- Information about competitions for students
- Teaching materials
- Informative blog
- Personalized tutoring
- 1 Mac computer per student
- Internet access
- Recommended bibliography
- Certificate of accreditation
- Job vacancies
- Agreement of practices with companies
To do the Master of Digital Marketing and Social Networks you need to be of legal age and have basic knowledge of the internet.
3 Promotions per year
- From February to June
- From July to September (Summer Intensives - August holidays)
- From October to February