It is aimed at graduates higher conservatory who wish to develop a didactic advanced training as professional teachers conservatories. The master's program proposed by specific (to interpretation and applied didactics) General materials (didactic, innovative and introduction to research) and provide a complete and integrated training that promotes educational advancement of the teaching of music in their professional levels from its formative aspect, responding from academia, the musical needs of today's society. Thus, the Master in Music Education at the Universitat Jaume I will provide the teacher training established in Articles 96.1 and 100.2 of the Consolidated Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May, Education text .
- Coordination: Amparo Porta Navarro. Education deparment. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in: