• Chinese-English (taught in Italian and Chinese)
• Spanish-English (taught in Italian and Spanish)
Graduates can seek employment with international companies and organizations or translation agencies in a variety of capacities. Career opportunities can be found in a variety of fields, including:
• Cross-linguistic communication and advertising
• Linguistic or philological consultancy
• Technical text editing
• International cultural exchange consultancy
• International public relations
• International journalism
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• EU citizens must take a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of Italian and English as well as the focal language of the chosen curriculum.
• Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test via Skype or a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of Italian and English as well as the focal language of the chosen curriculum;
• A certified B2-level knowledge of both Italian and English is required, and students must have an excellent knowledge of either Chinese or Spanish.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes