Contribute to the formation of highly trained professionals who develop comprehensive and competitively in the field of strategic design and implementation of projects of Public Image for individuals, institutions and companies with a deep knowledge of handling public relations, imaging and media Communication.
- ANALYSIS OF HEARINGS AND MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC OPINION
- EXPRESSION AND NO VERBAL VERBAL
- Body Image
- INTERVIEW PRESS BROADCAST
- POLITICAL IMAGE (political marketing, PROPAGANDA AND PUBLICITY)
- TECHNOLOGY MEDIA PUBLIC IMAGE
- COMMUNICATION AND PUBLIC POLICY
- ETIQUETTE AND PROTOCOL
- THE SPOKESMAN AND THE MESSAGE
- SOCIAL IMAGE
- WORKSHOP CORPORATE PROJECTS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- POWER MEDIATIC AND OPINION SURVEYS
- SEMIOLOGY IMAGE COLOR AND PSYCHOLOGY
- IMAGE AND SOCIO-POLITICAL SYSTEM OF GUATEMALA
- MANAGEMENT TRAINING AUDIOVISUAL AND MEDIA
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMAGE
- WORKSHOP: POLITICAL CAMPAIGN DESIGN, STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PLANNING AND MEDIA
- GENRES NEWSPAPER AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ENGINEERING PUBLIC IMAGE
- ASSEMBLY OF EVENTS AND PRESS CONFERENCE
- WORKSHOP: COMMUNITY MANAGER AND WEBSITES
- COSTS AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- PUBLIC IMAGE PROJECT
- PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS
Academic credits Total: 78 * In the first year graduate degree is obtained and in the second year master's degree is obtained.
The master has a duration of two years, divided into eight quarters, we offer the cycle from January to December.
Night Day: Saturday from 16:00 to 20:40 hours.
American Cycle: open enrollment for the American cycle of 6 to 18 July in the School of Public Image.
Home course: July 13.
- Fill out the registration form
- Submit certified copy of Title Level Degree
- Submit authenticated copy of DPI
- Approve the race with an average score above 70 points
- Delivery of projects Public Image
The graduate professional will get a workout that integrates knowledge of imagology, Public Image, journalism, communications, legal, economic, political, social, cultural and historical that provide professional staff necessary for the implementation of strategic projects image perspective, corporate, political and social, that allows develop successfully in different areas of consulting, communication, advertising, media, public relations, audiovisual production among others.
Bachelor level graduates students whose interest is to pursue a university degree in Public Image and Media Analysis. Specialists in consulting Politics, Professional Advertising, Communication, Speakers production executives, artists, politicians, public relations, Image Consultants, Marketers, Professionals assembly events who wish to broaden their knowledge of projection and drafting of Public Image Analysis and Media.
Program taught in: