In the embodiment of a work coordinated intervention of various agents, such as promoter, public or private client, the designer, the construction manager, builder, industrial and necessary Public administrations. In this sense, the construction industry has been demanding a professional that has a formation that brings together the areas of knowledge of all these agents for a long time.
The educational foundation provided by the technical university studies in this field (engineering and technical architectures and higher) does not include in their programs the integrated management of the construction process. In this context, the Master in Integrated Construction Management provides a tight training to labor market needs of the construction sector, emphasizing a learning process streamlined and accelerated comprehensive management of the entire building process.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION OF RANKINGS for MASTER IN MANAGEMENT INTEGRAL CONSTRUCTION
4th Best in Spain in Real State Management sector and among the top 100 in the World Ranking Eduniversal. 5th Best Master in Spain. World Ranking.
- The master responds to the demand in the market for professional profiles able to manage the construction process in its entirety.
- It addresses the entire management of the construction process from conception of the idea that culminate in the building project.
- University and Official Program.
- 5 specialties to choose from: sustainability and energy efficiency, interior design, rehabilitation and restoration, urban management and structural design and calculation.
- The faculty is composed of a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- The program includes visits to emblematic construction.
- Program located in various national and international rankings.
- Campus of International Excellence.
What do you prepare?
- Train technicians with a knowledge base management, but with specific skills that enable them to professionally practice as specialists. The program provides the ability to manage professional relationships of all actors involved in the process of constructing a building, applied intensively to the chosen specialty.
- Manage the development of the construction of a building.
- Coordinate technical and drafting documents forming part of a multidisciplinary projects developed in different areas of architecture and construction.
- Identify and implement legal grounds related to architecture and construction.
- Knowing the advanced technical and technological tools applied to the chosen specialty necessary for the resolution of the parties which involves the technical project and its management.
- Manage and direct the reception and quality control of materials, commissioning work, execution control units work and the testing and final tests related to the chosen specialty.
- Manage the finished work, maintenance and operation of buildings.
To whom it May concern?
Senior Architects and Technicians, Engineers, Senior Industrial and technicians who want to extend the knowledge acquired in the training areas of their careers, in the context of the overall management of the building process and from an eminently practical and business perspective power transmission of accumulated experience, through a specialized teacher.
Students who complete the Master in Integral Construction Management (In any specialty) have the necessary preparation to enter the world of work, in any of the agents involved in the building process, depending on your preferences and / or peculiarities. They will be prepared to develop their job skills in professional offices, in consulting firms, in promoting companies, construction companies, industrial companies in the sector and public administrations. They may carry out its activity both as liberal professionals as salaried professionals.
Program taught in: