About the program
The MA program in Classical Singing is designed to provide students with basic theoretical subjects such as literature, prosody, history of art, stylistics, music history, folk music, composition theory, concert visiting, composition practice, and analysis. Applied subjects such as song performance, rehearsal, chamber singing, and performing are also provided during the program in addition to other fields, depending on the specialization.
The program's rigorous coursework develops abilities of solo singing, chamber singing and performing. Graduates of the Faculty pursue careers in opera houses or in theatres.
- Specializations: Opera Singing; Oratorio and Song Performance
- Level of the program: Master
- Duration of the program: 4 semesters
- Registered in: EU
- Credits: 120
Who should apply?
- Application requirements: fully completed application form, BA degree in Performance*, a demonstrated proficiency in English (B2/Intermediate), and online entrance exam.
- Start of the program: September of each year
- Tuition fee: 2500 EUR per semester
- Application fee: 35 EUR
- Entrance Exam fee: 100 EUR
* Academic Records: an official English version OR translation of your Bachelor’s degree.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- Academic Records in English or certified translation,
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to university.
- B2 level or equivalent certificate
- Submitted online application form;
For more information contact Ms. Bettina Szvitan-Bagoly via e-mail or call +36 62 544 600.
Program taught in: