CEMS MIM Master’s in International Management
CEMS is a strategic alliance of business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer theCEMS Master's in International Management (MIM). TheCEMS administrative officeis located on the HEC campus close to Paris, with the programme and corporate relations being managed by a dedicated team within each member school. You will find all CEMS member universities by using the keywords "CEMS" in theMaster in Management Compasssearch engine or by clicking on the CEMS partners list below.
The CEMS MIM is a pre-experiencepostgraduate degreeopen to multilingual students enrolled in a Master's in Management program at one of the CEMS member schools. Students study at their home university for one semester and then spend a second semester at a different CEMS member school. Some students may even opt to take both semesters abroad, in two different schools (the “tri-national track”). Other key components of the course include: core courses in Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management, elective courses, skill seminars, business project and an obligatory international internship.
The CEMS MIM has been ranked in the top 3 by the Financial Times since the ranking began in 2005 and has consistently placed 1st in the world for international results. CEMS students are composed of 59 different nationalities, with 40% of new graduates working abroad for their first professional position. Alumni currently represent CEMS in 70 different countries around the world.
Partner Business Schools offering the CEMS Master in International Management
- Aalto University School of Business- CEMS MIM
- Copenhagen Business School- CEMS MIM
- Corvinus University of Budapest- CEMS MIM
- ESADE Business School- CEMS MIM
- Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo-FGV- CEMS MIM
- Graduate School of Management, St Petersburg State University - CEMS MIM
- HEC Paris - CEMS MIM
- HKUST Business School - CEMS MIM
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta - CEMS MIM
- Ivey Business School - CEMS MIM
- Keio University - CEMS MIM
- Koç University Graduate School of Business - CEMS MIM
- Louvain School of Management - CEMS MIM
- National University of Singapore - CEMS MIM
- Norwegian School of Economics & Business Administration - CEMS MIM
- Nova School of Business and Economics - CEMS MIM
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University - CEMS MIM
- Stockholm School of Economics - CEMS MIM
- The London School of Economics and Political Science - CEMS MIM
- The University of Sydney Business School - CEMS MIM
- Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management - CEMS MIM
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School - CEMS MIM
- Università Bocconi - CEMS MIM
- University of Cologne - CEMS MIM
- University of Economics, Prague - CEMS MIM
- University of St.Gallen - CEMS MIM
- Vienna University of Economics & Business - CEMS MIM
- Warsaw School of Economics - CEMS MIM
CEMS is an international alliance in management education developed for students who aspire to become global business leaders.
The CEMS Master’s in International Management (CEMS MIM) Programme is jointly offered by all members of the Alliance.
Students are selected for their outstanding profile:
- high academic standards and professional skills
- ability to perform effectively in a fast changing environment
- empathy with different cultures, values and behaviours
- willingness to take responsibility within society
This school offers programs in: