Our Master Program is the most comprehensive short culinary program outside of Italy. Students and Culinary Professionals are given a perspective on Italian Regional Cuisine that can be effectively and simply applied in all areas of the globe. It takes an in-depth look at the raw ingredients needed to execute complete menus and goes far beyond simple recipe repetition that we see in most schools. This program combines both demonstration and hands-on methods that showcase contemporary and traditional Regional Italian Cuisine and centres on the fundamental principles of contrasting flavors, color, technique and nutritive value in cuisine, and more importantly, gives all participants the opportunity to see and taste, and the ability to develop and evolve their own individual technique. This program covers all aspects of Italian cuisine, including pasta and risotto, pastry and desserts, gelato, cured and preserved products, and Italian main courses, with an in-depth analysis on the advanced techniques, chemistry and science behind each component.
On completion of our course, not only will you have the skills to join any culinary team or the confidence to start your own culinary business, you will receive a certificate of completion from Manuelina Culinary Institute and gain exclusive industry contacts throughout Italy and the world.
Date: 8 April - 12 May 2018
Who is it for?
Whether you are a student or a professional from the food and wine industry, a professional chef looking to train or retrain in Italian cuisine, a food enthusiast in search of a unique food experience, or an entrepreneur looking at opening or establishing a specialised Italian food business; our master program is a full immersion program designed to cover all aspects of Italian cuisine.
Our Master Program is the most comprehensive short Italian culinary program outside of Italy. It was designed to respond to the need for a 'short' program, which still delivers results, and so we have created a program that is high intensity but designed according to the needs and request of individual students. Students are given a perspective on Italian Regional Cuisine that can be effectively and simply applied in all areas of the globe.
Why Choose This Program?
- Our teaching style is unique. Whether you are a professional chef, food enthusiast or just looking to open a new business, by the end of the course, everyone ends up at the same level of training.
- We are with you from the time you arrive in Italy until you leave. With an 'All inclusive option', all meals, transfers and accommodation are included, so you can feel safe, at ease in a new country and not worry about anything. There are no extra hidden expenses.
- Not only is this a learning experience, but you get to experience Italy and its culture as well. Professional, but plenty of room for laughter and fun.
- This is not just recipe repetition. To learn to appreciate how an understanding of technique and raw ingredients used well can create an exceptional dish simply.
- Our trainers are leaders and innovators in their field. Learn new techniques and perspective, even if you have studied a topic before.
- WEEK 1 - Foundations, Tradition, Creativity and Food Design
- WEEK 2 - Artisan Pasta
- WEEK 3 - Artisan Bread, Pizza and Focaccia
- WEEK 4 - Italian Pastry and Desserts
- WEEK 5 - Artisan Gelato for Restaurants and New Business
The cost of the Italian Cuisine Master Program is 8.000 Euro
Your 5-week itinerary includes:
- 5 Weeks inclusive study in Italy
- Theoretical and Practical lessons by Manuelina Culinary and its team including all associated expenses
- Complete course Manual, written by Italy’s Master Chefs with all theory and recipes included
- 25 lunches
- Certificate of Completion
- Pasta Machine
- Personalised Chef’s Kit of Authentic Italian utensils
- Chef’s Jacket by Manuelina Culinary
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018