The Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is aimed at young graduates who want to think and act as entrepreneurs and become innovative leaders. In fact, the emergence of new technologies and the broadening of global markets create continuous opportunities for new business development and challenge the established market positions.
These are only some of the competencies which the Master aims at developing in candidates:
- Learn how to develop a new business idea from the concept design to the execution.
- Learn to introduce and manage innovations in a cost-effective and sustainable way.
- Identify new market and social opportunities for new and existing businesses.
- Build your own personal network of managers, investors, designers, entrepreneurs, incubators, and consultants from different industries and countries.
- Build managerial and organizational skills, and your capability to work in a team.
Eduniversal Best Masters and MBA Rankings 2016-17
Advanced Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Ranked N°60 out of Top 100 (Global Ranking) in Entrepreneurship, Worldwide.
The course is entirely taught in English and has a duration of 12 months starting in September, 6 months held at MIP, Milan and 6 months held in Solvay, Brussels.
Over the programme, participants will take part in two major projects:
- The ‘New Venture Lab’, where they will have to act as an entrepreneur to create a business model of start-up from scratch.
- The ‘The Consulting Skills and Field Project’, where they will have to act as a team member of a new corporate project.
- During these projects, the students are coached by our Faculty members and by our network of business partners and professional consultants to maximize their on-the-job learning experience.
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THE AMIE PROGRAMME
AMIE is an Advanced Master addressed to young graduates who want to become entrepreneurs or envisage entrepreneurial careers as family business managers; or to join the founding team of a startup; or to work as associates in charge of corporate R&D projects or as consultants to assist companies in the implementation of innovative and creative projects.
The minimum requirements for the AMIE programme are:
- Online application.
- CV or resume in English.
- Application fee of €100.
- Cover letter in English.
- Copies of University degrees and academic transcripts (Master or Msc with four or five years of study overall or Bachelor Degree of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, with a maximum of 3 years of working experience).
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent) for non-native speakers.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Applicants will have to sit for a final motivational interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017