Advanced Master in Creativity & Marketing promotes, presents, discusses and teaches new marketing alternatives to the classical demand-based marketing approaches.
We offer to our participants
- a deep understanding and direct practice of the creativity process in the context of strategies, operating tools and marketing communication,
- new ways to imagine, promote and sell products, services, ideas, and experiences,
- a direct immersion in highly creative circles and industries (advertising, show business, cinema, event management, etc.)
This master is truly unique in the way to approach marketing: we will teach you "marketing of the future" while most marketing master programmes actually focus on marketing of the past...
- Today, developing a competitive advantage, the base for business success and survival, requires innovation and creativity at the strategic level, not only at operational level.
- All recent marketing successes (Apple, Nespresso, eBay,....) come from superior creativity, whether it’s market creation or radically new ways to imagine supply chains.
- Confronted with technology, new media, globalization and an incredible diversification of supply sources, consumers and business customers don’t want to be “just satisified”, they want to be excited.
- "Lawyers, accountants, software engineers: that's what Mom & Dad encouraged us to become. They were wrong. Gone is the age of "leftbrain" dominance. The future belongs to a different kind of person with a different kind of mind: designers, inventors, teachers, storytellers..." (Daniel H.Pink, author of A whole new mind, Why right-brainers will rule the future, 2005 !)
- You can be creative in math, science, music, dance, cuisine, teaching, running a family, or engineering. Any business today should be about generating original ideas that create value.
- Nobody has a clue what the world's going to look like in five or ten years, or even next year actually. If you can't predict the future, invent it.
- The challenges we currently face, from overpopulation to a shortage of natural resources, are without precedent. New problems call for new solutions. New opportunities call for new approaches.
- “There is little to no time allotted for real thinking, brainstorming or experimentation without judgement. With so much pressure to produce quick results in the current economic environment, it may seem like a luxury to walk away from the mountain of tasks to be accomplished but, actually, it should be at the top of the management agenda. (Sandi Edwards, Senior Vice President at AMA Enterprise)
- If we still leave businesses and economies in the hand of rational people, it will lead to more catastrophies.
- After all, what’s life without some “peps”, fun and excitement.
- The future belongs to a different kind of person with a different kind of mind: designers,inventors,teachers, storytellers... They are the right-brainers. Master in Creativity Marketing will make you exercise your "right-brain" from day 1 to the end.
- All recent marketing successes (Apple, Nespresso, Ebay,....) come from superior creativity. Our new teaching method called "where is the ball ?" will make of you a superior creative Mastermind.
- The Master in Creativity & Marketing promotes, presents, discusses and teaches new marketing alternatives to the classical marketing approaches. We offer a deep understanding and direct practice of the creativity process in the context of strategies, tools and marketing communication.
- You will learn radically new ways to imagine, promote and sell products, services, ideas, and experiences.
- You will be directly immersed in highly creative circles and industries (advertising, show business, cinema, event management, etc.).
- Nobody has a clue what the world's going to look like in five or ten years, or even next year actually. If you can't predict the future, invent it! Your field work will force you to invent continuously.
- The Master in Creativity & Marketing will develop your right brain intelligence at 3 levels: strategic creativity, tool box creativity and markcom creativity
- Based on a solid understanding of the creativity process, you will learn how to create value with new business models. You will find new, innovative ways to understand customer behaviors, practice new tactical tools and imagine 360°+ communication campaigns. In brief, you will forget about the 4 p’s forever!
- You will understand how creative industries initiate, manage and control markets
- This programme is truly unique in the way to approach marketing: we will teach you marketing of the future while most Masters in Marketing are actually focusing on marketing of the past.
What you will learn during the master:
- How to understand and master the creativity process
- Totally new marketing approaches that break free from the traditional models
- How creative industries initiate, manage and control markets
- How to become a « day to day idea generator »
By the end of the master you will be able to:
- Understand the creativity process and apply it in a number of marketing situations
- Create and design innovative and attractive concepts adapted to new market conditions
- Use new marketing tools suited to new business dynamics
- Start a career in innovative businesses, communication agencies, new media companies, etc
- This Master programme is a full time learning process (60ECTS) and is completed within one year in day classes, field activities and final project.
- To ensure optimal quality of learning, preference is given to smaller size classes. Selection is made on the basis of an application form and interview.
- As classes and learning activities are interactive, a working level of spoken English is required. Candidates will provide evidence of their English level or tests results (level TOEFL 550, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 700).
The Advanced Master in Creativity & Marketing is targeted at young university graduates who believe creativity
is a key element of business performance:
- All young graduates from any part of the world wanting to start a career in marketing and communication in innovative companies or even launch their own business at some point
- With an open mind, loving new approaches to life and culture
- With a solid motivation, not afraid of working day and night, as a true professional
- With a flexible intelligence, being able to think strategically while having a strong sense of “down to earth” implementation
- Prior business education is not absolutely required. The programme can be followed by graduates in communication, architects, interpreters, engineers or others. However, as the programme is highly demanding and Solvay Brussels School standards are high, the selection committee will care that the intellectual level of candidates is adequate for succeeding in the programme.
Eligible applicants must hold either:
- A master degree (5 year of study)
- A post-graduate degree
- A bachelor degree with one to three years of work experience
- Other degree equivalent to the above (please consult us)
- Proficiency in English
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2016