This part-time program trains participants to become specialists in the energy sector (from equipment manufactors to utilities and major energy users).
The successful completion of the program provides diploma holders opportunities in business development and marketing, strategic analysis, or energy project management. Energy management and marketing requires a solid background in economics and technology skills.
Designed for participants seeking a technologic and managerial dual competency, this high-level professional Advanced Master & Title offers a global and interdisciplinary approach. This is its main strength. A real challenge for those with a keen interest in energy management and marketing.
- Program co-accredited with renowned university Grenoble INP - Ense3
- Combined with the expertise of the EDDEN laboratory (Université Pierre Mendès France) and in partnership with Tenerrdis competitivity cluster
- An interdisciplinary approach to energy to obtain a technico-managerial dual competency.
- Close links with energy sector professionals: companies, unions, clusters
- An applied, professionalization-oriented pedagogy offered through an alternating study-internship program
- International study trip : previous destinations have included Sweden, China, and Germany
Part-time work/study program from October to May + 6 months of full-time work from June to December. Internship opportunities and the possibility of obtaining a French contrat de professionalisation. Courses are taught 50% in English and 50% in French
- Join the world of energy management
- Acquire a sector-specific technological and managerial dual competency
- Access marketing and business responsibilities
- Drive energy management projects
- Develop consulting expertise and strategic analysis skills
- Adopt sustainable business practices
Marketing and commercial functions
- Business developer
- Business manager
- Product/market manager
- Project Manager
- Energy efficiency expert
- Facilities manager
Strategy and consulting
- Market Analyst
- Energy Buyer
Business Unit Management
- Manager or Director of a Business Unit in the energy sector
Partners of the program
ABB, Air Liquide, CEA, EDDEN, EDF, Enedis, ENGIE, Gaz Electricité de Grenoble, Innoenergy, McPhy Energy, Schneider Electric, Siemens T&D, Tenerrdis, Total