In a market where new professionals trained in Business Counseling are needed, capable of advising the management bodies of the organizations, professionals specialized in carrying out a complete analysis of the companies emerge, with the aim of helping those responsible to make the right decisions.
The 6-month program includes another 6 months of paid internships guaranteed in counseling.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
The Higher Course of Expert in Business Advice of ISIE aims to train students capable of managing the advice process of any company. The student will learn to create and plan business strategies, and to advise in an appropriate way the managers of the organizations.
This Superior Course of Expert in Business Advice trains future business advisers in the sector.
- Our program is the most complete and practical. We update all the contents periodically so that our students always study the latest trends. We collaborate with different departments of Business Advisory to ensure that our agenda is tailored to the needs of the market.
- All professors are active professionals in the area of Business Advisory.
- The Advanced Course of Expert in Business Counseling is taught in person, in classes in which special importance is given to the application of the lessons.
TO WHOM IT'S DIRECTED
- To university graduates who wish to know in depth the sector of the Business Advisory, and equip themselves with the necessary tools to be successful.
- To active professionals who want to specialize in this sector, perfecting and updating some of the knowledge already acquired.
- To all those people who are interested in knowing the reality of the Business Advisory and the necessary encouragement to become future advisors.
OTHER DATA OF INTEREST
The program can start in the months of May and November, taking into account that August is considered a non-school month.
The Superior Course is taught in the classrooms of the Higher Institute of Business Research (ISIE), which are located at the headquarters of Calle General Arrando 5, Bajo Exterior Izquierda - 28010, Madrid (Spain)
Semiannual duration program. Classes are taught intensively (see group options).
Those students who have passed the content of the Course will obtain a Final Accreditation Diploma of Attendance and Achievement upon completion.
In addition, upon completion, they will obtain the title of "Higher Course of Business Advice" as long as the corresponding academic requirements are met.
- MODULE 1: ACCOUNTING CONSULTANCY
- MODULE 2: FISCAL ADVISORY.
- MODULE 3: LABOR CONSULTANCY
- MODULE 4: COMMERCIAL LEGAL ADVICE
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 5, 2018