Our master’s program has only two required courses, providing you with great flexibility to create a program that best meets your learning needs.
You can enter the nation’s largest educational enterprise, adult education, with this degree. Rapid changes in technology and the workplace cause individuals to retrain, update, or change careers. You will address issues in training and development as you explore careers such as:
- A Corporate Trainer
- College/University Faculty
- Adult Basic Education Teacher
- Independent Training Consultant
- Educational Program Writer and Evaluator
- An individual who offers sessions through community or educational agencies
- Evening Adult Classes Teacher
- Community Leader
- Author of Self-Help Books.
About the School
Our College of Education is NCATE-accredited and is listed as a top-25 percent U.S. News school of education offering degrees in teacher certification degree areas. We also offer degrees to prepare pr ... Read More