ACCA London + MA Online
At LSBF you have the opportunity to top up your ACCA qualification with an MA at minimal costs. Combining the two means not only joining one of the world's largest accounting bodies but also acquiring the business and leadership expertise that will open doors to a higher position and salary. You will get exemptions and be able to complete the dual programme in as little as 2 extra modules and a dissertation. Our campus courses are taught with exams in mind. In addition to tuition and revision papers, we also offer Exam Rehearsal Days to help you refine your exam strategy and improve your understanding of the key aspects of the test. Combining these approaches will maximise your chances of exam success.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Two A-Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
Graduate Entry Route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions, we advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
For ACCA: 6 - 30 months per course/selection of exams. The MA is studied online so it depends on the time you invest in your studies
About the School
With London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) you can gain the focused accountancy skills of an ACCA qualification and add the broader business and leadership expertise of a postgraduate degree. T ... Read More