Taught in French / Taught in French
- Develop a "bilingual" between the world of technology and Information and the business systems.
- Become a vehicle for creating value within the company through the integration and deployment of Information Systems.
- Develop managerial skills, technical and operational in the SI project management field.
Scalable, engaging multiple technical, managerial and human resources, careers related to SI's call for women and men able to integrate the "bilingualism" information technology and business. Anticipate, innovate, organize, manage, listen, train, advise, encourage cross-disciplinary, cross-cultural management aspects: this is the future Profile Manager of Information Systems.
Strengths of the program:
- A double recognition of two Grandes Ecoles: EMSI Grenoble EM Normandy
- Training in Management Information Systems, a pioneer in France
- Degree approved by the state and accredited by the National Commission for Vocational Certification
- An expanded and updated curriculum with CIGREF (for major French companies)
- Educational content directly linked to market realities
- Very business stakeholders in the educational dynamics
- Theoretical courses accompanied by practical uses of learning platforms of our partners (ex. SAP, Oracle)
Pedagogy (teaching in French)
- Alternating between teaching and learning
- Proposal students to a learning or
an upgrade of their knowledge
technical, technological and managerial
- Possibility of following contract formation
- Some courses may be taught in English
Conditions of admission
- Any candidate from GPs or computer courses (of management or management school diplomas, engineers, academics, ...) with a BA + 4 or level II as no professional experience or hold a tray 3 validated and having an experienced profile (minimum 2 years)
- Selection is made on consideration of the application and interview with a committee. The candidate must demonstrate a level of proper English. Access to the program does not require high computer skills.
About the School
Over the last 25 years, the Chambers of Commerce of Caen and Le Havre have combined their efforts to set up a joint structure in Higher Education for the benefit of their respective towns and regions. ... Read More