3Continent Master in Strategic Marketing (3C MSM)
What better to prepare young minds for a successful professional career than to offer them a global look at management? The best way to show the next generation of leaders how businesses work in different regions is by showing them up close. This unique 10-month full-time master program will give students the opportunity to study and gain practical experience in Antwerp, Brazil, and New York. It will provide students with advanced market research, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, strategic planning and marketing skills in a unique global setting. Equipped with those advanced skills, you will be fully prepared to build a successful career in Global marketing and business wherever in the world you choose to work.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
This 3Continent Master in Strategic Marketing offers recent university graduates a state of the art insight in global business and marketing and provides both the academic knowledge and the practical skills to enable them to pursue a successful international career in business and marketing. The specialization in marketing will give you a smooth entry in the job market, while the broader scope of global business in the first semester will definitely benefit your career in the longer run. You have the unique opportunity to obtain TWO master degrees in only one academic year: the 3Continent Master in Strategic Marketing from Antwerp Management School and the Master of Science in Marketing Intelligence from Fordham Gabelli School of Business. FT Ranking Belgium: 1
FT Ranking Worldwide: 29
Read the press release: FT Ranking - Master of Global Management
Eduniversal Master Ranking 2013-2014 Western Europe: 33
What can you expect?
Content level: deepening expertise
After attending this program
- You will be able to anticipate and predict consumer trends, reveal consumer insights and identify marketplace opportunities.
- You will be able to access information needs, design suitable research and gather data with the power to enhance marketing decision-making.
- You will know how to obtain and convert existing marketing intelligence data into actionable information.
- You will be able to develop, analyze and apply marketing metrics and analytics.
- You will be able to use quantitative methods and models for making effective marketing decisions.
- You are trained in a variety of business skills and attitudes like trust building, teamwork, multicultural awareness, leadership, and perseverance.
- You will have developed a more global view on business and marketing.
- You will be able to respond to your personal leadership wishes and ambitions truthfully for a global, sustainable career path.
Dublin Descriptors and Learning outcomes 3Continent Master of Strategic Marketing.
Starts August 27, 2018.
End: July 1, 2019.
€ 29000 (VAT exempted) Estimated expenses for housing & living, flights, personal travel, visa, food, and leisure, etc. in Antwerp, Brazil, and New York: 25,000 to 30,000 euro
Antwerp Management School
Applicants should have a degree representing four years of a full-time university-level study, which resulted in a master’s degree or equivalent bachelor’s degree (full-time, 4-year curriculum, excluding preparatory years or orientation). It is possible to apply before completing your studies, in which case the selection procedure will take place assuming you graduate from your present studies before the start of the program. It is required to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
After successful completion of the course, students will be awarded the “3Continent Master in Strategic Marketing” from Antwerp Management School and the “Master of Science in Marketing Intelligence” from Fordham Gabelli Graduate School of Business. FT Ranking Worldwide: 34
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 5, 2018