The Master Program in Management is designed to meet the global market demand for qualified graduates with a wide range of business skills, a knowledge of analytical tools, and the ability to apply them in a market context. A specialization in strategic management, human resource management and consulting, as well as a diversified plethora of elective courses, allows students to create their own learning path while enhancing their areas of interest.
The program is delivered via a mix of taught modules, practical experience, workshops, case study analyses, and research projects – and it is designed so that participants can either begin a career in business or continue the academic experience in a doctoral program. Students in the Kozminski University MSc IBM program are encouraged to participate in international exchange programs offered by the university so as to master the skills that necessary to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Consulting
WHAT YOU GAIN DURING YOUR STUDIES?
- Knowledge of leading strategic concepts and current research findings;
- knowledge of the best case studies and practices;
- The skills and tools needed for successful formulation, evaluation, and implementation of new competitive strategies;
- The ability to anticipate and respond to the rapidly changing environmental pressures;
- The ability to handle complex business challenges within a budget and time limits;
- Communication and negotiation skills (public presentations, teamwork, multi-party and multi-cultural negotiations, outside-the-box thinking);
- Real-life experience with strategic consulting assignments;
- A critical understanding of key concepts in the human resource management discipline;
- Knowledge of the techniques of fulfilling personnel and HRM functions in contemporary national and international workplaces;
- Knowledge of psychological and social conditioning of human behavior in organizations and the ways of influencing human behavior;
- Knowledge of managing people in national and international contexts;
- The skills and tools needed to conduct independent critical analyses of organizations, businesses and business models, and strategy;
- The ability to evaluate management processes as a whole in versatile environments;
- Knowledge of typical organizational problems and their diagnostics;
- Effective communication with clients and an understanding of the basics of international commercial contracts.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - WHOM YOU CAN BECOME?
- A strategy consultant with a deep understanding of strategy and its context: environmental analysis, financial analysis, and organizational diagnosis.
- A corporate strategy planning specialist.
- A high-potential manager.
- Human resource management specialist in a domestic or international company or in public administration.
- Consultant in a company specializing in recruitment and selection, headhunting, and modern HRM systems.
- A management consultant for major consulting companies.
- A high-level manager on the CEO track.
- A business analyst.
Kozminski University Master's Program in Management tuition
- Tuition per semester: 10 950 PLN (full time), 8700 PLN (part time)
- Admission fee: 950 PLN
- Admission fee for non-EU candidates: 1450 PLN
ADMISSION DEADLINE: EU citizens 15 September, non-EU citizens 1 August.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 10, 2018