The MSc in International Business and Management (IBM) is a program run jointly with Bradford University located in the United Kingdom.
The Master’s IBM degree is designed to educate international managers, experts, researchers, consultants, and executives, preparing them to play a leading role in dealing with international business issues throughout the world. The program trains students in decision-making skills and helps them develop ideas of underlying business solutions based on a thorough academic understanding of business practices. This challenging and rigorous program’s curriculum comprises a mix of taught modules, practical experience, and research, providing the knowledge and skills necessary for entry into the global business environment either as practicing managers or researchers. Training in research methods forms an integral part of the course and culminates in a dissertation–a substantial and original piece of research. Students have the opportunity to spend up to six months abroad as part of the program.
The MSc IBM program has successfully expanded its scope to reach international students. Many full-time students from various countries are currently enrolled, making the program truly international.
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM YOUR STUDIES
- Knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage an international enterprise
- Knowledge of current business models and concepts
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge necessary todevelop a successful career worldwide
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international business
- Real life experience with strategic consulting projects
- Knowledge and skills within your field of interest acquired through electives
- Knowledge of specific challenges in the formulation and execution of strategies in international organizations
WHO CAN YOU BECOME
- A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises
- A specialist in foreign market development
- A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector
- A leader of international projects
- An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities on the international market
- An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations
- A marketing specialist – ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions
- A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets
- A marketing consultant with in depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools
- An entrepreneur prepared for the active and successful acquisition of new clients
- Acquiring the knowledge necessary to develop a successful career worldwide
International Strategic Management
- Tuition per semester for semesters I and II: 13150 PLN
- Tuition per semester for semesters III and IV: 8900 PLN
- Admission fee: 750 PLN
ADMISSION DEADLINE: EU citizens 15 September, non-EU citizens 1 August.
Other Double Degree Master's Programs at Kozminski University:
Double Degree Master's Program in Management with Grenoble School of Management (France) Double Degree Master's Program in Management with Lancaster University Management School (UK) Double Degree Master's Program in Management with Catolica-Lisbon (Portugal)
Contact us to get more information!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 10, 2017