1 YEAR, START ANYTIME, ON CAMPUS OR ONLINE
The Rome Business School’s 1-year MBA is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
Why our 1-year MBA
- Start whenever you want, anytime during the year
- Designed for busy professionals wishing to combine work and study
- One-year duration
- Choose to attend lectures either on campus or online – or even both
- A global perspective, thanks to the four Double MBA options available in three different continents, even live online
- Small and International classes
- Individualized management coursework
- Lectures in the evenings and on Saturdays
- Grants available
Our 1-year MBA course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to operate as general managers. Our 1-year MBA is designed for full-time working individuals. Courses are offered in the evenings and on Saturdays, allowing students to complete the programme without interrupting their careers or excessively disrupting their personal lives. Students interested in taking part this MBA are typically:
- professionals interested in pursuing careers in general management, either in not-for-profit or for-profit businesses or as entrepreneurs or managers;
- professionals with specialist backgrounds who wish to acquire general management experience to progress in their careers;
- graduates with at least two years of relevant work experience who wish to consolidate their managerial knowledge;
- entrepreneurs who wish to develop their skills and competences to make their businesses grow internationally.
On completion of the Rome Business School’s MBA, you will have acquired the skills to be able to work – among other profiles – as:
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Management Consultant
The Rome Business School's 12 months MBA can be attended either on campus or online as follows:
- On campus – fortnightly, on Friday and Saturday
- Online – with LIVE lectures, through a cutting-edge platform.
The Rome Business School's MBA programme allows you the choice of starting dates.
15.000 euro - scholarships available
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 18, 2016