The University of Dubai has been home to talented students and faculty drawn from around the world to teach, create, and study. We have achieved international distinction and accreditation in the academic areas we offer.
The University of Dubai offers an extraordinary variety of business, law and IT programs. At the University of Dubai, we are committed to developing and educating leaders who will make a difference in the business world. The achievements of our alumni in different organizations and ranks of leadership are a reflection of this commitment. Central to our success is an outstanding faculty that instills a thorough understanding of business through its skilled, enthusiastic teaching, research and service. Our faculty members have made the classroom at the University of Dubai a place where learning is an intense and interactive engagement. The experience goes beyond merely providing skills, tools, or knowledge: it also imparts the critical thinking and judgment that is the basis for a lifetime of leadership in a challenging and rapidly-changing world.
To be a world-class institution in education, research and innovation for the betterment and prosperity of the people in the region.
Dubai Business School to be ranked among the top 100 business schools worldwide by 2025; and UD to be ranked among top 100 universities before 2035.
Realizing our vision will require us to:
- Serve the educational needs of diverse undergraduates, postgraduates and professionals.
- Produce high caliber graduates.
- Provide education based on international standards.
- Provide a stimulating educational environment to prepare future leaders.
- Engage faculty in pure and applied research focused mainly on the economic development of Middle East & Africa (MEA) Region.
UD is guided by the following core values:
- Ethical behavior in all aspects of life.
- Sound citizenship through personal, social and environmental responsibility.
- Respect for the opinions and beliefs of others.
- Equal opportunity for all men and women.
- Continuous improvement in teaching, learning and research.
- Collective responsibility through teamwork.
- Maintaining a student-centric approach with a focus on quality.
This school offers programs in:
The University of Dubai is one of the top accredited universities in the UAE – professional and bold, with community, innovation and diversity permeating all its activities. University of Dubai degree programs have been accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) in the UAE as well as by the best international accreditation bodies in the world: AACSB International, USA, for the College of Business Administration and ABET for the Computing and Information Systems program.
Accreditation by AACSB says a lot about a business school. AACSB-accredited business schools boast the highest-quality classes, teachers, research, students, and programs in the world. Business schools accredited by the AACSB include Harvard Business School, University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA) and Stanford University. Please visit the official AACSB website for more details: www.aacsb.edu.
ABET accreditation The University of Dubai's College of Information Technology offers a Computing and Information Systems (CIS) program which is accredited locally in the UAE by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) and internationally by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the USA.
The CAC/ABET accreditation is a quality stamp in computing education and an assurance that UD’s CIS program meets the quality standards set by the computing profession.