The mission of the UNT College of Business Administration is to create, extend, and transfer knowledge through bachelor's, master's, and doctoral education; research; service; and collaboration with the larger business community.
The vision of the UNT College of Business Administration is to be the leading comprehensive college of business administration in the North Texas region and to have a national and international reputation. We will produce graduates who have the capabilities, knowledge and character to succeed in their chosen fields in today's technological and global business environment. We will support faculty who produce quality scholarly work that enhances the educational experience of our students and is of value to business. We will provide outreach services to alumni and other relevant stakeholders.
- To provide students with the knowledge to succeed in their chosen field and ensure the development of skills in problem solving, ethical decision making, communications, teamwork, and leadership.
- To produce primarily basic research, with supporting efforts in applied and pedagogical research, that contributes to and complements the mission of UNT COBA.
- To actively pursue external funding opportunities to supplement State of Texas funding.
- To integrate technology throughout UNT COBA to support undergraduate and graduate programs, research and service.
- To attract and develop outstanding students who are dedicated to intellectual excellence.
- To attract, nurture, and retain faculty dedicated to education, scholarship and the mission of UNT COBA.
- To promote service to the College, University, professional field, the State of Texas and local communities.
- To provide opportunities for continued involvement, education, and professional growth of our alumni.