For a century, UC Davis has served the public as a preeminent educational institution. As part of the University of California system, it is a world class research campus and one of only 62 universities admitted to the prestigious Association of American Universities.
Established in 1981, the UC Davis Graduate School of Management this year is celebrating its 25th anniversary.
The School continues to gain greater stature and recognition nationally and internationally. For 12 consecutive years, U.S.News & World Report has ranked the UC Davis MBA program the top 50 public and private MBA programs in the nation.
In the latest survey, U.S.News & World Report has ranked the UC Davis MBA program 20th among public institutions and 46th overall. The School continues to be the youngest and smallest public MBA program ever to be nationally ranked. With 117 full-time MBA students, UC Davis is the third smallest business school ranked in the top 50.
The mission of the UC Davis Graduate School of Management is to be a leader in management research and education. As part of the world's premier public university, we pursue significance, excellence and scholarly rigor in our research, teaching and service to the people of California. We emphasize curiosity, creativity and high standards in the generation and transmission of theoretical and practical knowledge relevant for business.
MBA Program Strengths
- Nationally ranked MBA program that emphasizes innovation, collaboration and excellence
- Brings together a select group of highly motivated achievers who seek professional success
- World-class faculty known for their excellent teaching, ground-breaking research, and depth of experience in business consulting
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 10-to-1, one of the best in the nation
- Highly successful placement program that offers individualized attention and an array of opportunities for exposure to employers
Our Diverse Students
- 117 Daytime MBA students representing a variety of nationalities and more than 40 undergraduate programs
- Nearly 400 Working Professional MBA students in Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area programs who commute from more than 25 counties and two states
This school offers programs in: