Sacred Heart University Online is an affordable and convenient way to earn a degree online from a university ranked among America’s best colleges. Experience Sacred Heart’s signature humanistic core principles and degree programs based on interactive personal attention, small classes, and rigorous academics offering students a unique life platform for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Ongoing support is provided to online students throughout their journey. From requesting information and enrolling, all the way through graduation, you will be assigned a dedicated Program Manager and Student Services Manager to help you with any questions, as well as have access to a 24/7 technical support center.
Accreditation and recognition for Sacred Heart includes:
- Regional accreditation by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Our MSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Ranked among the top universities in the North by US News & World Report, as well as among the institutions with the Best Online Programs (2015).
- Included in the 2015 edition of The Princeton Review’s The Best 380 Colleges in 2015
- Ranked among the Top 10 Best Colleges for Veterans (North region) by U.S News & World Report (2014)
- SHU’s MSN program is ranked among the Top 50 Best Value Online MSN Programs of 2015 by Value Colleges
Due to state regulations, Sacred Heart University’s online programs are no longer accepting applications from residents of the following states: Maryland, North Carolina, Oregon.
This school offers programs in: