Lehigh Graduate School of Education (College of Education ONLINE)
Lehigh University's College of Education recognizes that the key to education is a commitment to the development of quality research that is disseminated to students and professionals through innovative teaching. Establishing new educational paradigms that challenge old ways of knowing will greatly enhance our understanding and appreciation of others. We no longer live in a world that has borders or is limited to time and space, and so as educators we must adopt a philosophy of "learning beyond limits."
Currently, the college faculty and students are working on some of the most difficult and pressing challenges, including:
- Practicing positive applied behavior analytic models of learning
- Creating new, rich learning environments
- Developing better learning programs for children who are at educational risk
- Investigating effective organizational leadership in urban and suburban schools
- Understanding cultural identity and diversity
In addition to our online courses, we also offer various on-campus programs. We welcome anyone who is interested in our on-campus programs to come visit us at our campus or contact us via telephone or mail. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you have and give you a tour of our campus and programs.
This school offers programs in: