The Foster College is the college of choice for approximately 1050 exceptional undergraduate students and 150 Master's students. The 53 full-time faculty in the college are absolutely committed to teaching and learning. With 95 percent of the faculty holding a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their field, we offer students exceptional teaching, small class sizes, personal attention, and an abundance of opportunities to gain practical experience. Unlike many universities, graduate students are not used for teaching and students begin taking business courses in their freshman year.
The Foster College of Business Administration is dedicated to teaching and learning. We prepare undergraduate and graduate students to meet the demands of a competitive business world and help executives and professionals to be outstanding leaders. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated by:
We are commited to:
- Business and Accounting programs that are accredited by AACSB International;
- Superior teaching and a dedication to scholarly research.
- Highly motivated students actively engaged in the learning process and prepared to meet the ethical challenges of the modern workplace;
- Rigorous academic programs enabled by technology and enriched by a set of global opportunities;
- Collaboration, teamwork and a broad range of learning experiences that transform students' talents into the qualities needed for success;
- Business outreach that contributes to economic and social well being, and that supports the learning and development needs of the business community.
This school offers programs in: