The University of Liverpool is a world-class research university founded in 1881 and ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. The University is one of the great centres of research, knowledge and innovation, and is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of research-led universities. Its pioneering reputation attracts students and faculty from around the world.
Since 2000, the University and Laureate Online Education have worked together to deliver postgraduate education – fully online – to working professionals across the globe, enabling them to improve their career and make an impact in their communities. During this time, the University has grown to become one of Europe's largest providers of 100% online postgraduate degrees.
Today more than 10,500 online students from over 160 countries are studying for masters, doctorates or one-year postgraduate certificates with the University of Liverpool with over 8,000 having already graduated, joining the University’s thriving international alumni network of 195,000.
Study where you are
Study from wherever you are. Let the University of Liverpool come to you. All the University’s online degree programmes are available from start to finish online. You can access the virtual classroom from your home, from your office, while travelling – wherever and whenever you have an internet connection.
Top reasons to choose a University of Liverpool Online Programme
The University’s world-class reputation
- ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide
- one of Europe’s largest university providers of fully online postgraduate degrees
- quality assured and regulated by the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency; accreditations from leading professional institutions such as AACSB, EFMD, APHEA and BCS
Our international approach
- a global presence and approach to research and learning
- international programme curricula with online students and faculty from over 160 countries
- 100% online accessibility, allowing you to study from wherever you are
A collaborative learning experience
- an engaging, interactive and collaborative learning environment
- direct feedback from faculty and peers, support from our dedicated support teams
- knowledge and skills that you can use immediately for professional impact
This school offers programs in: