With campuses in the UK, China, and Malaysia, Nottingham University Business School has an unrivalled global reach and members of our faculty are among the leading researchers in their fields. With students and staff from all over the world, we offer a unique international experience with opportunities to establish valuable business relationships with global peers.
Teaching is underpinned by distinctive research which is recognised nationally and internationally. Our outstanding programmes and the support we offer our students enable them to excel in a global environment.
Nottingham University Business School is recognised as one of the top schools in the world for the quality of its research and teaching in sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
The School has also pioneered entrepreneurship teaching and research at Nottingham, which was named the UK's first Entrepreneurial University of the Year in 2008 by the prestigious Times Higher Awards.
We offer innovative MSc courses for graduates from both business and non-business academic backgrounds, and many of our masters courses are accredited and recognised by professional organisations. Our MSc in Marketing is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for a Dual Award, while our masters courses in banking are accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI), offering students the Chartered Banker Diploma - the highest award available in world banking. We are one of a select few UK business schools in the world to offer this dual qualification degree. The Nottingham MBA has been accredited by the Association of MBA's (AMBA) since 1993 and includes opportunities to specialise in Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The Business School is situated on the University's modern Jubilee Campus, which was opened in 1999 by Her Majesty the Queen. Jubilee Campus is located very close to the centre of Nottingham – a cosmopolitan and vibrant city, regarded as one of the UK's most desirable places to study. Only two hours from London and with excellent transport links, Nottingham is easily accessible from the rest of the UK and Europe.
- In the 2014 REF (Research Excellence Framework) 70% of our research was rated as either internationally excellent or world-leading, ranking us 6th in the UK by research power.
- The School is unique in being EQUIS accredited for the sought-after maximum term of five years at all its three locations in the UK, China and Malaysia by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), one of the world's leading accrediting bodies for business schools.
- In 2016 the Financial Times ranked our MSc Finance and Investment in their Top Global Masters in Finance programmes.
- Our MBA and Executive MBA programmes are ranked by The Economist MBA Global Top 100.
- Our Executive MBA is ranked second in the UK and salary increase of our alumni after graduation is ranked 1st in The Economist Executive MBA Ranking 2015.
- The University of Nottingham ranks in the top 1% of universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings.
- Influential research of the highest international standard.
- Outstanding teaching and programmes that enable our graduates and clients to excel in a global environment.
- Partnerships with external organisations that lead to significant beneficial impacts on public policy, business practice and economic and social well being.
- A commitment to the overall development and welfare of students and staff within an international community.
The mission of Nottingham University Business School is to enhance business and management knowledge and practice in a responsible and sustainable way using our global presence through:
This school offers programs in: