In the age of communication, technological advances have eliminated distance, and e-learning, specialized training in online mode, has become the most effective means of entering the world of work and develop professionally.
Our experience in the field of expert training, has enabled us to develop our own methodology in the training mode e-learning: our Open Training System. It combines the learning remote with new communication technologies to eliminate physical and geographical barriers, without losing quality in teaching. Thus, Seas offers a wide range of possibilities of study:
- On the one hand, students can choose between different levels of education. From specialized technical courses for specific training in professional fields of various branches, to college, to become masters aimed at professionals in the company.
- Moreover, SEAS maintains an extensive catalog of areas of study, with nearly 200 different options, renewing and constantly updated to meet the needs of the business world. They are already a benchmark in our renewable energy programs in the technical and industrial area; quality and environment and informatics; in the area of sport and fitness or business address and education.
All our programs are completely online, allowing our students to combine their studies with work. They are also designed with a practical approach that ensures students can use the knowledge gained in their professional activity.
Furthermore, in Seas you are the center of our methodology, we pledge to you to receive quality training accredited under the international standard UNE-EN ISO 9001 and constant monitoring of your study process. We put at your disposal a team of teachers and educational experts who plan, guide and accompany you during your learning with a single mission:
"To warrant the best preparation"
Mission and Vision
Seas is proposed to become a unique landmark in the landscape of online technical training. This commitment has been recognized internationally: Seas is accredited to be the promoter of the first e-learning platform validated by the European Union in a European project. In Seas want our students are responsible for their training, through knowledge tailored to their needs and individualized monitoring, so that they can become professionals able to respond effectively to the needs of businesses today and tomorrow answer.
For this, our expertise consisted of:
- Using a methodology based on open technologies.
- An excellent student services.
- The use of the best study material and learning.
- The educational and professional experience of our staff.
- Our partnerships with companies in various sectors.
- The enthusiasm and commitment of the team.
This school offers programs in: