Join Africa's Leading Online Hotel School and unlock your potential.
Already in the industry or wanting to enter the exciting world of hospitality? International Hotel School’s online campus offers a modern mix of relevant courses that equips individuals with the skills and knowledge they require to be successful hospitality industry professionals.
International flexibility with internationally recognised qualifications
The hospitality industry makes a significant contribution to the national and global economy. As such, the industry requires competent staff who possess the required skills and knowledge for successful hospitality and culinary management.
Join Africa’s Leading Hotel School and open the door to your dreams!
No matter which field you wish to pursue, The International Hotel School will provide you with the training you need to make a success of a challenging career in the hospitality and/or culinary industry, both locally and internationally.
So if you’re passionate about a career in hospitality, look no further than International Hotel School Online.
Why study online with International Hotel School?
Work and life commitments often make it difficult or impossible to be a full-time (or part-time) student. Online study is a suitable alternative that provides flexibility and convenience. Studying online means you become part of a community of like-minded professionals in pursuit of your career goals.
The benefits of online study include:
• Access to a personal online tutor for subject-related queries and assistance.
• Interactive discussions so that you can learn from and share with others.
• Tutor based assignments aimed at developing your ability to apply concepts to the real world of work.
• Automated assessments with instant results.
• Links to video clips, articles and case studies.
• Email reminders, notifications and regular deadlines keep you on track and focused on attaining your goals.
• A dedicated student support centre focused on assisting you throughout your learning journey.
This school offers programs in: