Duration: 24 months
Start date: 24 months
Application deadline: April 1 (EU and non-EU)
Credits (ECTS): 120
Annual tuition fee (2013/2014): EU/Suriname: €1,835; Non-EU: €12,916
Delft University Of Technology combines the strengths of a modern university with a rich tradition. The University's eight faculties are at the forefront of technological development, and their work is contributing to scientific advancement in the interests of society. Delft University Of Technology is ranked among the top universities of technology in the world (QS ranking 2011: 18th University worldwide in the field of Engineering & Technology) and the excellent research and education standards are backed by outstanding facilities, research institutes and research schools. The university cooperates with many other educational and research institutions in the Netherlands as well as abroad. The high quality of research and teaching is internationally renowned and TU Delft has numerous contacts with governments, trade associations, consultancies, industry and small and medium-sized companies.
Living in Delft
Delft University Of Technology is situated in the city of Delft. Delft is a safe, attractive, and historic town. It offer's students a vibrant student life with various cafes, restaurants and fine cinemas that match the student’s budget. All this is easy to find and in walking distance from the University Campus. No other student city has so many active student, sport and cultural associations. Delft is based in the west urban area of the Netherlands (Randstad), cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are all within easy reach and so is the Rotterdam & The Hague airport. Just take one of the many trains, anytime, as they also run at night.
• A good university BSc degree
• A BSc Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 75% of the scale maximum
• Proof of English language proficiency (certificates older than two years are not accepted)
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 90 (internet-based test). Please note that we only accept the TOEFL internet-based test.
- or IELTS (academic version) overall Band score of at least 6.5.
- or proof that you have passed the University of Cambridge 'Certificate of Proficiency in English' or the University of Cambridge 'Certificate in Advanced English'