EGADE Business School is the graduate business school of Tecnológico de Monterrey, recognized in Mexico and Latin America for developing leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, a humanistic outlook and who are internationally competitive.
With two sites, one in Mexico City and other in Monterrey, the school has built a solid reputation based on its innovative educational model, its teaching and research achievements and the global character of its academic programs.
EGADE Business School has the prestigious ‘Triple crown’ of international accreditations, unanimously recognized among global business schools for the quality standards which they certify: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Factor which distinguish the academic programs
The academic programs place a strong emphasis on practice and the development of immediately applicable knowledge and skills for global business leadership. The factors which distinguish the programs of EGADE Business School include:
- A distinguished national and international faculty
- Global Vision – Global experience
- Collaborative Leadership
- Innovative Learning Platform
- Flexibility of Study Formats
EGADE Business School has more than 35 international agreements with leading universities and business schools for dual-degree, joint degrees, international professional certification and the possibility of studying in 4 continents, including:
- Yale University, School of Business, USA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT, Sloan School of Management, USA
- IE Business School, Spain
- HEC Paris, France
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam School of Business, Holland
- University of San Diego, USA
- University of North Carolina, Kenan Flager School of Business, USA
- University of North Carolina, The Belk Collage of Business, USA
- University of Texas, McCombs School of business, USA
- University of Applied Science, Freiburg, Switzerland
- Georgetown University, USA
Global Leaders Program
EGADE Business School benefits from the participation of international Academic and Business Leaders in each academic period. Ensuring that students are always connected with the global business perspective.
This school offers programs in: