Mykolas Romeris University
Mykolas Romeris University, in Lithuanian Mykolo Romerio universitetas or MRU, is a university in the capital city of Vilnius, Lithuania, bearing the name of the Lithuanian legal scholar, judge and father of Lithuania's Constitutional Law Mykolas Römeris. Established after restoration of independence of the Republic of Lithuania in 1990, it is a state university.
Mykolas Romeris University is one of the largest universities in Lithuania, currently having 13,000 students from 38 countries. For International Students University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programmes in the English language in the field of Social Sciences. MRU has a wonderful, modern and well-equipped Campus outside the city center of Vilnius, surrounded by the park:
- The Campus is easy accessible by public transport from any place in Vilnius. It takes approximately 25 minutes to reach city center by bus.
- Accommodation on campus is offered for all international students, a place in a double room at the University’s Students house costs only 100 euros per month.
- For convenience of students, University offers dining hall and cafeterias where it is possible to have breakfast, lunch or dinner for 2-4 euros.
- University buildings with lecture halls and library operating 24/7 are located only 5 minutes’ walk away from the Students House.
Many additional services offered by the University are completely free of charge - a huge parking lot, sport halls and gyms, outdoor sports equipment, wireless internet, cultural and educational activities, courses of foreign languages, etc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Fill out the Online Application Form at apply.mruni.eu;
- Upload a copy of document proving results of the English language proficiency or pass English Language Level Test at the University (you will get further information about the test upon registration on the online application platform);
- Graduate students must upload copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration);
- Undergraduate students must upload copies of secondary education or high education diploma and transcript;
- Upload a certificate of your university (school) transcript and diploma evaluation in Lithuania (For the Certificate apply to Lithuanian Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education, A. Goštauto st. 12, LT-01108 Vilnius, Lithuania; for more information, please check www.skvc.lt);
- Upload passport style photo;
- Upload a copy of your passport or ID card;
- Upload a notarized letter of guarantee from parents/sponsors and the Certificate/Letter from a bank about their financial abilities;
- Pay Application Fee of 100 EUR addressed to Mykolas Romeris University (non-refundable). Payment details and electronic invoice will be send to you upon the registration on the online application platform.
- Submit your application!
APPLICATION DEADLINES, DEPENDING ON COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF THE APPLICANT:
May 1st – All countries not listed below;
July 1st – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, China, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
July 15th – European Union countries, Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia and New Zealand, Bahamas, Barbados, Brazil, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, El Salvador, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela
BEGINNING OF STUDIES – SEPTEMBER 1ST.
This school offers programs in: