The German Graduate School of Management and Law is a state-recognised private university. It has regional roots and orients itself in all it does on international top standards. We educate and further train business leaders in the subjects management and law. These managers then go on to create sustainable values for companies and for society. As a research-intensive university we ourselves generate new knowledge on these subjects and work with the latest findings. As a relatively small and young university we offer flexibility and a very personal kind of cooperation as well as a modern infrastructure.
The Dieter Schwarz Foundation guarantees the long-term and secure future of our organisation.
- Courses started at the then heilbronn business school in the NeckarTurm in Heilbronn with masters degrees from partner universities in January 2005
- Institutional accreditization by the economic council on 07.07.2006
- State-recognized university of applied sciences by the state Baden-Württemberg since 18.07.2006
- Start of the MBA-Program of the GGS and the masters degree Business Law (LL.M.) in October 2006
- Start of the executive training and tailor-made company courses in October 2008
- Graduation of the first “own” graduates in May 2009
- Since June 2009 new name “German Graduate School of Management and Law, Heilbronn”
- We educate and further train responsible business leaders in management and law to create sustainable values for their company and for society.
- We research to bring about progress in management and law according to the international principles of good research. As well as individual research topics we work together on the core topic, the »value-oriented leadership of business relations«.
- We see ourselves as a think tank to generate new knowledge in management and law. We are active as a sparring partner and consultant for businesses.
- We provide regional added value, are nationally visible and recognised and have an international presence.