emlyon business school is a European Institution in the French "Grande Ecole" tradition devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and international management.
emlyon business school is a European Business School devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and international management.
- Its entrepreneurial and educational project consists in stimulating the social responsibility of its students, thus giving them all the support needed to achieve business success in the various cultural and economic systems around the world.
- Its know-how in training is based both on theory and on day-to-day company management.
- Its distinctive quality is founded on teaching innovation and an entrepreneurial approach to management education.
- emlyon business school is located in pleasant rural surroundings only 15 minutes from the centre of Lyon. The modern buildings located in a large 18-acre park provide 30,000m² of office and teaching space equipped with a WIFI network.
- Shanghai campus - The economic boom in China, the world's 3rd largest economic power and the gradual integration of Asian economic and cultural models in the globalization process have drastically altered traditional western perception.
- emlyon business school also has a campus located in Saint Etienne, France and Casablanca, Morocco.
Moreover, the cultural references in Europe and in the English-speaking world are in China confronted with values and approaches that are totally different. Keeping these observations in mind, this campus aims at exposing the students to the Chinese culture in particular and to the East Asian culture in general.
Faculty Composition and Organization
The Faculty is made up of 113 full-time professors and organized in 4 departments :
- Markets and Innovation
- Strategy and Organisation
- Economics, Finance, Control
- Management, Law and Human Resources
The Times Higher Education
2 Business School in France
64 in the world
Global Employability University Ranking 2015
This school offers programs in: