Established in 1984 by Grenoble’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the best management schools in France.
Each year, approximately 6000 students and executives complete one of the 40 national and international programs from the undergraduate to the Doctoral level on offer at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Accredited EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and repeatedly ranked in international and national publications, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of only a few business schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation crown –strong evidence of the quality of its many activities.
Based in Grenoble, a city renowned for its research and innovation activity in the sciences and high-tech, Grenoble Ecole de Management has developed unique expertise in Management of Technology and Innovation. Thanks to this expertise, the school is today a founding member of the global innovation campus, GIANT (Grenoble Innovation for Advanced New technologies), which represents an investment of 1,3 billion euros over 5 years.
Grenoble Ecole de Management regroups four schools:
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce (ESC Grenoble) – The French Grande Ecole school of management
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) – The international graduate school which delivers all programs in English.
- Ecole de Management des Systèmes d’information (EMSI) – An Information Systems Management school.
- The Doctoral School – offers PhD and DBA programs and executive-level research-focused short courses
Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown ofthat distinguish the
· (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
· (European Quality Improvement System),
· (Association of MBAs) for its MBAand MIB programs.
6877 DEGREE STUDENTS
· campus-based students
· distance-learning students
· Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble
· Grenoble Graduate School of Business
· Ecole de Management des Systèmes d'Information
· Doctoral School
· programs from the undergraduate to the doctoral level.
· Faculty:core and adjunct teaching staff, includingprofessors andmore thanguest lecturers.
· doctoral students
· doctoral programs
· books and co-authored books published every year
· case studies published in the past 5 years
· academic review articles on average per year
· Executive Education participants
· business professionals take part in the school’s development.
· businesses partake in the School’s recruitment forums.
· executives contribute as jury members for School’s oral examinations.
· sites abroad:and .,
· partner institutions (alliances, student and faculty exchanges, research...)
· international students
· in Grenoble,in the group.
· of graduates work outside of France
GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAM
· of Grande Ecole students have an international experience
· themed double diplomas (law, economics, engineering, political sciences, design, literature)
· young graduates obtain a permanent contract
· choose to spend a placement year working in a company during the program
· months of professional experience during the program
FOCUS ON GIANT, THE INNOVATION CAMPUS OF WHICH THE SCHOOL IS A FOUNDING MEMBER
· An investment of (2010-2015).
· 250 hectares
· 10,000 students,industrial jobs andresidents by 2015
This school offers programs in: