EPF Graduate School of Engineering is a leading Engineering School, “Grande Ecole” in France, fully accredited by the French Ministry of Education & Research and awarding the “Titre de l’Ingénieur” according to the “Commission des Titres de l’Ingénieur”.
Founded in 1925, EPF Ecole d’Ingénieurs, then known as “Ecole Polytechnique Féminine”, was one of the first engineering Schools in France to admit women. EPF has been coeducational since 1994.
EPF trains generalist engineers as the curriculum combines scientific, technical and technological courses. It enables the graduate engineer to participate in Research, to manage projects considering all aspects and to exercise their talents in a variety of sectors in France and abroad.
The five year long curriculum is divided into two cycles:
- The Bachelor cycle is dedicated to general engineering courses
- The Master’s cycle covers the last two years of the programme when students can choose their own specialisation allowing them to personalize their studies.
In the 4th year, students have the choice between 6 different Majors: Mechanics, Environment, Energy; IT Telecommunications, Urban Development, and Engineering Management.
In the final year, 12 specialisations are proposed, 3 of them are entirely taught in English:
- Environmental & Innovative Engineering
- Business Decision Engineering
- Innovation, Creation & Entrepreneurship (MSc ICE pathway)
EPF has 3 campuses in France: Sceaux (close to Paris), Troyes (in Champagne, 1 hour and a half from Paris by train) and Montpellier (south of France).
At EPF, you can take advantage of a unique opportunity to study engineering sciences and discover the diversity of French culture, thanks to its 30 student organisations.
Our curricula favor a fast integration into the job market with one of the highest starting salaries amongst engineering schools. More than 9 200 EPF alumni are spread out worldwide within the industry and service sectors.
Cooperation agreements with around 150 universities in 46 different countries enable our students to gain a solid academic experience abroad.
Industry plays an active role in setting out the academic curriculum especially as 450 professionals are taking part in courses as lecturers or visiting professors.
The EPF Research Policy is designed to foster a true “Research culture” at the heart of its teaching model. It is also designed to provide students with new career opportunities.
EPF is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Ecoles” (CGE) which gathers the top business & engineering Schools in France with an accreditation role of MSc degrees.
EPF is also member of the “Union des Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes” (UGEI).
- 1700 students (40% of women)
- 15% of international students
- 9 200 EPF alumni since 1925
- 30 student organisations (international club, student office, sports office, music office…)
- 154 international partner universities in 46 different countries
- 100% of students spend at least 1 semester abroad
- 800 industrial partners
- 6 majors and 12 specialisations
- 95% of 2013 graduates hired in less than 4 months
- 39,4K€ : gross average starting salary
- 49,5K€ : gross average salary after 3 years
This school offers programs in: