Enaco is the first remote business school in France offers 29 diplomas and skills training in the areas of trade, management, sales, marketing, real estate and Rh to Bac +5.
All courses offered by Enaco is fully follow online eTrotter, our e-learning platform developed by our teams. On its digital campus, the student can find there all her classes, homework and a digital library. eTrotter includes sharing and exchange features (chat, forum, wiki ...) and Google Apps. The learner can thus exchange in video conferencing with teachers via Google Hangout video chat service directly from Google. E-Trotter is accessible 24 24, 7 days 7, both on computer, tablet smartphone that: you can train you or that you are and whenever you like!
Throughout your training you will be followed by our teaching team. You will have mentoring and individual support and personalized learning. Our teaching team is available Monday to Saturday by phone, email or video conference. Your reference teacher also will contact you to review your training regularly.
ENACO, excellence in an innovative school
Enaco is subject to the pedagogical control of National Education and the European Federation of Schools and is ISO 9001 certified quality. Enaco is in exclusive partnership with the prestigious Stanford University for the dissemination of its program in Management in France and in French speaking countries. In 2013, ENACO received the Enterprise of the Future of the Northern region of France, awarded by Ernst & Young for its strong growth and its innovation policy. Since late 2014, Enaco is also in partnership with the OPCA (joint body) Forco a view to promote alternating distance learning. The Forco is the branches of job training partner for commerce and distribution and today is the fifth branch OPCA with over 300 employees and represents 14 professional branches adherent.
Our 10 quality commitments
- An e-learning platform accessible 24h / 24 and fully compatible tablets and smartphones to study or you want, when you want!
- A digital campus at the forefront of educational innovation: integration of Google Apps, including Hangout, to follow live video discussions involving up to 15 people
- Numerous community tools (forums, chats, wikis, Hangout ...) to exchange and create a true sharing with trainers and between learners
- Lack of additional costs for training: no travel expenses, accommodation, catering ...
- Experienced teachers from the professional world and the higher education
- Certification ISO 9001, evidence of the commitment of our establishment in the quality of our training
- The opportunity to register and start training at any time
- A rhythm training for every situation (accelerated or spread over time)
- Unlimited access to an online library of 3800 books to deepen his knowledge
- Installation, if any, of the administrative file of training per our Business service.
This school offers programs in: