The global business environment has changed much more for the last five years than for the previous 50. To progress and compete, you need a degree that is appropriate to the international skills you require, that is recognized around the world, that you can obtain at home rather than abroad, and sensibly, that is affordable.
International Business Academy has centers in Scandinavia, Switzerland, Germany, UK and Egypt. IBA has a focus on blended learning programs which bring the newest training methods to our target group and focus is mainly international.
IBA conduct training at Diploma, B.A. MBA and Doctorate Levels. Our programs are often developed and conducted as dual degrees with local partners in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The desire of IBA is work on securing high quality but at a decent price while providing International education with flexible, high quality and internationally accredited degrees.
We have a large external faculty with academic facilitators from all parts of the world. We try to secure the best possible setup for international programs.
IBA offers you all this in a highly developed module-based program, and with its own options that you can customize and specialize your education as you progress through the modules.
IBA is dedicated to delivering high quality knowledge as well as state of the art skills, enabling today’s students to engage in business management issues with pertinence and self-confidence. The material is both theoretical and practical; the faculty is international with extensive industry-specific experience; the texts and classroom instruction are delivered in the local language.
The International Business Academy is all about education – professional adult international education including activities in Europe and Far East (Japan, China, Cambodia, Vietnam, Bangladesh & Malaysia), Africa and Middle East.
- IBA began as a training and educational institutions which started in 1999 with the aim to conduct specific degree programs.
- IBA started out as a subsidiary with the aim to conduct educations and degree programs.
- In 2005 the official school was established.
- In 2007 we signed a contract to build our new headquarter in Denmark.
- In 2007 we started online MBA program development.
- In 2009 we established sub-offices in Middle East, Asia and Eastern Europe.
- IBA has the vision now to expand Internationally and that is why the management staff in it are now seeking international accreditation.
- In 2010 IBA was established in UK
- In 2011 IBA has been accepted to be members of www.acbsp.org
- In 2011 IBA as the first Danish private Business school achieved international accreditation through www.asic.org.uk
- In Early 2012 IBA first Malaysian/Vietnamese batch of MBA students finished the Dual degree from AeU and IBA. The first 20 students to graduate from IBA. The students got a degree from both IBA and AeU
- In 2013 IBA signed dual degree agreements with several institutions around the world.
This school offers programs in: