LaSalle College Vancouver
Located at the bottom of the west coastal mountains, LaSalle College Vancouver has welcomed students from around the world. With ten diploma programs, our students can choose design programs on-campus or online. Our goal is to provide excellence in training and to assist our students in achieving their career goals in a professional, stimulating, and friendly environment.
LaSalle College Vancouver is a member of the LCI Education network, which consists of 21 post-secondary campuses in 11 countries, and some 1,500 employees offering instruction to over 10,000 students throughout the world each year.
LaSalle College: the international reference in post-secondary education
Training beyond compare
- Programs offered in English.
- Practical educational projects that reflect professional realities and lead to internationally-recognized diplomas.
- Enthusiastic, devoted teachers with solid background in the work force.
- Combination work/study programs.
- Opportunities for students to participate in regional, national and international contests.
- Internships with the most innovative companies.
- A general education – in all programs – encouraging environmentally conscious practices.
- Integration of entrepreneurial concepts in all programs.
A unique environment. Our backyard : downtown Vancouver.
State-of-the-art equipment. Our norms : those of the market!
The 10 basic principles of our academic project
LaSalle College Vancouver offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma, as well as acquire and develop the following:
- Oral and written abilities in English.
- The ability to master new industry-related information technologies.
- Competencies that facilitate professional mobility.
- Management skills applicable in the current context of market globalisation and instant communications.
- The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship.
- An attitude that reflects a responsible citizen, respect for others, and rigour in all circumstances.
- An inherent value for continuing education.
- An awareness of responsible habits that promote good health for one’s self and for others.
- A natural impulse to protect the environment and advocate for sustainable development.
This school offers programs in: