At EHMC, we specialize in Training current and new Hospitality Professionals through Workshops, Work Placements, Classroom Training and Industry Events.
Executive Hotel Management College offers a truly unique combination of high level education and a direct pathway to the Executive Office. Our experience in the industry over the past 35 years has secured relationships and contacts within leading hotel and restaurant companies that no other college can provide. When we place our students into paid work placements and practicums, we personally discuss the career goals of each of our students with the owners and directors of the host organizations so that we maximize their chances to achieve their dreams of working as senior executives.
The parent company of EHMC has been in the hospitality business since 1979, providing education and high quality hotel management systems to leading hotels in the Canada, the US and Europe. The founder of EHMC, Ken Honborg, realized there was a significant gap in the education of up and coming hoteliers in Canada. Too many Colleges and Universities were providing graduates with theory based education; when they entered the workforce, the General Managers and owners were surprised to find that the majority of graduates could not perform at an acceptable level.
EHMC has secured strong partnerships and affiliations with many leading hotel and restaurant companies to guarantee our graduates can perform at the expected levels required in the industry. We expand their networks and build their resumes so that when they graduate, they are confident with their skills and experience to immediately take on leadership roles.
Similar to the Fairmont Hotels and Resorts Management preparation program that Mr. Honborg attended, EHMC combines real world practical experience with industry standard AHLA based education to best prepare our students to achieve their dreams of becoming the General Manager of a World Class hotel or restaurant.
Top 10 Reasons to study at EHMC
- The Best Executive Level Hospitality Management College in North America
- The only AHLA Approved College operating in Conjunction with a Major Hotel Chain
- EHMC's Exclusive AHLA Dual Diploma Program - Earn 2 Diplomas in 1 Year
- Our Students are able to Combine Theory and Practical Application with Work Immersion
- Program Flexibility with 3- Month, 6- Month, 1- Year & 2- Year Options
- Small Class Sizes and Individual Attention from Experienced Faculty & Staff
- Scholarship, Bursary and Financing Options for Domestic and International Students
- Passionate Instructors with over many of combined Hospitality Experience
- A World Class Campus located in the Heart of Vancouver
- Management Level, Multi-department, Practicum and Work Placement