The master of arts (MA) in international nongovernmental organizations (INGO) program educates students interested in understanding the nature of world affairs through the activities of NGOs.
Courses in this program integrate information and theories from the international relations discipline and skill-based education from the disciplines of management, business, human resources, and marketing. The objective of this program is to develop students into broadly educated INGO and international relations specialists.
Click HERE to see curriculum
Upon completion of the program, students should:
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills;
- Be able to critically analyze and evaluate the role of INGOs in international relations;
- Be able to apply the theories of international relations to the activities of INGOs;
- Demonstrate managerial, fundraising, and human resources skills relevant to the operations of INGOs;
- Understand the consequences of the political and moral choices of INGOs.
Webster’s flexible, modular MA program allows you to easily combine work and other commitments with your studies.
All classes are conveniently held in the evening, from 18.30 - 22.30.
The MA can be taken on a full-time or a part-time basis:
- Full-time: 2 courses per term for 6 terms (total of 14 months)
- Part-time: 1 course a term for 12 terms (total of 28 months)
In addition, all courses may be taken online, via a web platform. Participants can communicate with their instructors and classmates via the Internet and upload and download necessary data and assignments.
Basic Admission requirements
Click HERE for Admission/Application info
Click HERE to APPLY NOW
Applications areaccepted for August, October, January and Marchstart dates.
1. Bachelor's degree from accredited, recognized university
2. Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4-point scale (approximately a B-)
3. Proof of English proficiency
At the start of each term the student pays for courses taken in that term. Each course is Swiss Francs 2,925, and the total tuition is Swiss Francs 35,100
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 16, 2015