The Master's Degree program is aimed at training highly - skilled performers , singers and vocal art teachers at all levels of education. Undergraduates have the unique opportunity of creative communication with outstanding singers of our time, such as People's Artists of Russia B.N.Kudryavtsev , N.V.Baskov , Honored Artist of Russia V.M.Syutkin, famous pop singer S.M.Penkin etc. The result of Master’s Degree Course is a concert performance and protection of master's thesis on topical issues of theory and methodology of vocal art. The uniqueness of the master's degree program:
- All undergraduates have the opportunity to master various genres of classical, pop, jazz and folk music;
- The combination of theory and practice of voice with the provision of extensive network of practice bases
- Participation in various vocal competitions and festivals, including the International Competition "Muses of the world" ("Contemporary Art and Education" ).
- All undergraduates have the opportunity to serve the scientific and practical conferences and publish articles;
- The program has a teaching component, which allows to master methods of teaching vocal music at different levels of education.
- Final certification - participation in the show program or project performance and protection (if desired, may be replaced with the protection of master's thesis).
- International Competition "Muses of the world" ("Contemporary Art and Education");
- Music and Drama Theatre of Stas Namin;
- International Production Center "Art Class ";
- Annual Music Student Festival " From Moscow with love";
- The annual festival "Sholokhov Spring".
- People's Artist of the Russian Federation Boris Kudryavtsev "Traditions of Russian vocal school";
- People's Artist of Russia N.V.Baskov "Fundamentals of opera singing";
- Honoured Artist V.M. Sutkin " Skill of pop singer";
- Professor V.I. Zabiyako " Receptions of pop singing";
- Well-known producer, director Alexander Davidovich Revzin.
- Orekhova Olga Georgievna
- 8 (916) 9569962 (from 11.00 till 17.00 )
Last updated June 17, 2015