Supercomputer technologies in interdisciplinary research
Objective of the Programme: The main goal of this program is to train of scientists and specialists, who will have abilities and skills to perform scientific research and project design in various areas of computational science, including HPC technologies for decision support systems, cloud computing and cloud eScience infrastructures, computer multi-scale simulation of complex systems and processes.
The program is focused: on applicants with an applicable Bachelor's degree, fluent in English and planning a future career in high-tech international companies, both in Russia and abroad.
WHY MASTER IN SUPERCOMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES IN INTERDISCIPLINARYRESEARCH AT ITMO UNIVERSITY?
- Researchers and professors from ITMO University, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands and distinguished experts in HPC and Computational Science get together to guide you in your study and research.
- Supercomputer Technologies in Interdisciplinary Research Course is designed and delivered in English Language.
- Unique opportunity to get two diplomas in two years and spend a semester or two abroad at University of Amsterdam (UvA), The Netherlands.
- Wide range of elective courses to design your own individual track following your desired specialization.
- Experts in Computational Science are highly valued in all research institutions and various industrial sectors.
- You will learn to develop models, algorithms and software tools, and then efficiently harness computational resources available in a multitude of hardware and middleware environments (from smartphones and laptops to high-performance clusters, supercomputers, Grids and Clouds).
Teaching staff: ITMO professors and associate professors and professors of foreign partner universities.
Length of program: 2 years (4 semesters) including 1 semester at the partner University (University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
Partner Companies: There's a possibility of internship in partner companies in St. Petersburg
Degrees awarded: Master of science (MSc)