Studies at Paris and London campuses & London City Law School.
Scientific Director: Prof. Gilles Pillet
Objectives of the programme
The programme’s main objective is to train lawyers and legal advisors in management skills, corporate law and international law so that they can participate in the corporate decision-making processes.
Corporate Lawyer, Corporate Legal Expert, International Firm Legal Expert, Legal Expert in an Investment Bank, Head of Business Intelligence-Operations, etc.
A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases. The coursework allows participants to acquire the skills required to become a corporate lawyer or legal advisor:
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Financial Operations
- Corporate Management
- Personal Development
- Financial Engineering Law
- Applied Business Law
- International and Local Taxation
Classes and conferences on Finance and Business Law are taught on ESCP Europe London Campus and at the London City Law School.
- International Business Law
- Introduction to English Legal system
- Negotiation and Drafting Contracts
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Company Law and Competition Law Finance & Strategy
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- Trading Room Management
- International Corporate Strategy
- International Management
Time spent on campuses
- 5 months in Paris – 1 month in London (ESCP Europe London Campus and City Law School).
- Students who choose to can apply to City Law School’s LL.M
- Law: 100%
12% international students
49% women, 51% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
43K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 36% are employed.
50% are pursuing their studies.
In which sector:
- Finance/Banking/Insurance: 43%
- Consulting: 14%
- Auditing/Accounting: 14%
- Others (Public service, Media, Publishing, Culture, etc.): 29%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 18, 2016