1989: ESCP was the first business school to create a Specialized Master programme specially designed for lawyers and legal advisors. Aware of the growing needs to improve dialogue between corporate managers and lawyers, and with help from a sponsorship committee of leading corporate lawyers and legal experts, ESCP developed a prestigious programme that combines the fields of law and management
As the first of its kind, the Specialized Master in International Business Law and Management has acquired an outstanding reputation based on its unequalled excellence.
2009: ESCP Europe adds an international dimension to the Specialized Master in International Business Law and Management by holding courses and seminars at the ESCP Europe London Campus in partnership with the City Law School at London’s City University.
Students who graduate from the programme receive a certificate from City Law School. Those who choose to can apply to the school's LLM or another degree programme to continue their law studies in the United Kingdom.
Our programme targets your expertise
The programme’s main objective is to train lawyers and legal advisors in management skills, corporate law and international law so that they can participate in corporate decision-making processes.
Courses take place on the ESCP Europe campuses in Paris and London, and at the City Law School in London.
This full-time programme extends to 12 months. It starts in September each year and is organised as follows:
* Six months of full-time coursework from September to March
* A 4-week long seminar in London
* A company placement of at least 4 months starting in April
* Submission and oral defense of a thesis on a professional subject
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) : with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2016/2017 are set at 17,700€** (including costs of the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- In one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2000 € for the tuition fees.
*The expenses of accommodation in London are not included in the tuition fees.
Information not yet available for 2015/2016.
For the 2014-2015 schoolyear, scholarships depending on both financial need and merit will be granted to the students in the Specialised Master programmes.
Only students who fulfill the two following criteria will be eligible:
- Students who were granted a scholarship (level 2 to 6 only) based on financial need in 2012-2013 and/or 2013-2014 ;
- Students who are admitted on the first list in the ESCP Europe Specialised Master’s selection
The amount of the scholarship is 10% of the tuition fees and will be deducted from these fees. Students will be informed of the amount of their scholarship before September 2014.
ESCP Europe Foundation scholarships, available to all students, are merit-based. The amount of the award is 2000€.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 18, 2015