Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurs play a key role in corporate structures as initiators, catalysts and creators of added value. Managers must now be entrepreneurs and business developers and be able to detect growth opportunities, develop and launch projects. They must also be team leaders who can meet targets.
After completing the Specialized Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, participants have an overall perspective that allows them to design, build and oversee development projects in their careers, regardless of the size of the firm.
This Specialized Master prepares high-level entrepreneurs to act in an environment that is frequently ambiguous and uncertain.
A few key figures :
- 17 classes : 1999 – 2015
- 395 alumni
- 71 startups created
- 393 employees
- Turnover cumulated : 100 000 000 €.
Our programme targets your expertise
The programme’s objective is to enable participants
- to initiate and provide structure for an entrepreneurial activity,
- to start a company,
- or manage a new activity within an existing structure (intrapreneurship activity).
This full-time curriculum is spread over one year divided into 3 terms as follows:
- 2 terms of intensive courses - September to December; January to March. An international seminar abroad is included
- 1 term of professsionalisation from April to December:
- a company placement of at least 4 months, and
- a professional thesis defended orally to a committee between early November and mid-December the year following the September intake.
Participants have to be proficient both in French and English.
Open-mindedness and diversity of the ESCP Europe Specialized Masters :
Specialized Masters students come from various countries and have different backgrounds: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, students of literature and law, etc.
Originating from 40 nationalities, they form a group of multicultural participants, which makes exchanging and working in groups all the more enriching.
Since its inception in 1998, the Specialized Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship has graduated 271 students who are now part of ESCP Europe's 40,000-member alumni network.
• Holders of a first Master's degree.
• Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) : with a minimum of 3 years professional experience• Holders of a Bachelor degree without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
Tuition feesThe fees for the academic year 2016/2017 are set at 17,100€ (including costs of the international seminar - transport & accommodation - and the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either :
• in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
• ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
Information not yet available for 2015/2016.
For the 2014-2015 schoolyear, scholarships depending on both financial need and merit will be granted to the students in the Specialised Master programmes.
Only students who fulfill the two following criteria will be eligible :
• Students who were granted a scholarship (level 2 to 6 only) based on financial need in 2012-2013 and/or 2013-2014 ;
• Students who are admitted on the first list in the ESCP Europe Specialised Master’s selection.
The amount of the scholarship is 10% of the tuition fees and will be deducted from these fees. Students will be informed of the amount of their scholarship before September 2014.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 18, 2015