Companies are looking for senior executives capable of understanding the company in its entirety through its strategy and its various functions in order to be able to pilot her.
- Understand the strategy,
- know how to measure, analyze and communicate the financial and operational performance,
- Manage the teams to reach the goals
These are the skills targeted by companies and supplied by this Programme.
This programme is an accelerator of career allowing you to reach quickly management positions.
Course leaders include ESCP Europe Faculty as well as recognised experts. This ensures an optimal combination between academic instruction and exposure to operational realities in the field.
Programme’s objective is to provide those with a background in engineering and science with training in financial management the focus is on mastering operational and financial management tools used to define strategy and improve performance for companies and financial institutions in France and abroad.
This full-time curriculum is spread over one year divided into 3 terms as follows:
- 2 terms of intensive courses - September to December; January to March. An international seminar abroad is included
- 1 term of professsionalisation from April to December: a company placement of at least 4 months and a professional thesis defended orally to a committee between early November and mid-December the year following the September intake.
Participants have to be proficient both in French and English.
Profile of the MS Business Performance Management Class of 2016
- Engineering : 39%
- Economics & Finance: 22%
- Business: 13%
- Humanities and social sciences: 9%
- Other fields: 9%
- Law and Political sciences: 8%
- 26% international students
- 35% women, 65% men
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) : with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2016/2017 are set at 17,100€ (including costs of the international seminar - transport & accommodation - and the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 15, 2016