Master's Degree program "Sociology of the Internet" is a program of training professionals , providing sociological support of the growing market for telecommunication systems. Creation and promotion of network image of political leaders, brands of commercial companies , reputation management on the Internet , analytics built on cybermetrical methods - basic skills formed during the acquisition of the program "Sociology of the Internet". Practice:
- Fact-finding – All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center ; Yandex
- Research - WIP
- Production - the format of individual internships in partner organizations
- V.V. Fedorov VTSIOM Director General . Topic :"Trends of modern sociology"
- K.S. Borodin (VTSIOM) " Sociology of Social Networks"
- O.V .Koltsova "Monitoring of social networking "
- L.A. Pautova (Research Institute , Moscow) "People of the future"
- A.N. Chumikov (Agency " International Press Club . Chumikov PR and consulting.” Director General.) Subject: "E-democracy in the Russian Federation"
- A.L .Tulupyev «Predictor Mining»
- S. GREEN (NES), "Mobilizing of protest in social networks"
Graduate: Master’s degree in Sociology ( Master's Degree program "Sociology of the Internet " ) Certificates: Certificates of cybermetrical programs development (together with companies-developers ) Competence of graduates:
- ability to develop a program of sociological research ;
- ability to apply the methods of applied sociology to explore the virtual space ;
- the ability to use professional programs of statistical data ;
- ability to apply cybermetrical analysis tools of the Internet space ;
- ability to analyze and promote the network image and brand of political leaders , parties, commercial companies.
- Russia Today
- Niccolo M
- Internet Research Laboratory (HSE Research Institute, St. Petersburg)
- Center for Internet and Society (NES)
- Center for Digital Future (World Internet Project)
- The Oxford Internet Institute (UK)
- University of Belgrade , Faculty of Security (Serbia)
- World Internet Project in Russia
- Brodovskaya Elena Viktorovna
Last updated June 17, 2015